Sunday 2 July 2017

Fiesta Report, 2nd July 2017.


HI TO ALL

 Weather ok, wind good for a change. Six came to race, got in ten full races, doing the full course. Thanks Bob for being the race O.O.D.

Results

Trevor Redford 1st, Terry Miles 2nd, David Lee 3rd, Andy Spencer 4th, Andy Glen 5thCharlie Smith 6th.

Thank you, all for coming to sail.


See you all next month,
 David Lee.
.....................................................................................

'Doctor, Doctor, I've got terrible wind can you give me something for it?'.
'Have you  tried a kite!'.

'Doctor, Doctor I think I'm a moth!'.
'Get out of my light!'

Doctor, Doctor, there's a strawberry growing out of the top of my head!'
'I'll give you some cream for that!'.
....................................................................
It's the way I tell em!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...